A TOUCH OF CLASS
ESTATE & MOVING SALES
Click here to add a short description
Our comprehensive estate sale package includes:
• Sorting, cleaning and tagging of items for sale - you do not need to do a thing!
• Fabulous set-up and pre-sale staging - we bring in everything needed.
• Unparalleled marketing to the entire Central Florida area. !
• Extensive directional signage on the days of the sale.
• The actual estate sale with our knowledgeable, friendly staff.
• List of items sold and check within 14 days after the sale or after-sale clean-out.
• We facilitate the house being left cleared out and broom-clean after the sale.
Q. What sets you apart from your competitors?
1. We are a family-run business and monitor every detail of your sale from start to finish.
2.. We are known for our friendliness and enthusiasm - our buyers love to shop with us and our clients love working with us!
3.. Our set-ups are amazing - everything will be clean, neat and on our shelves or tables (not thrown on your furniture). Check out the difference for yourself - view local Orlando sales on and compare the photos of our set-ups with others; you'll see why your sale should have A Touch of Class Care. 4. Our set-ups definitely mean higher revenue for you.
5. We do not take the "leftovers" to make extra profit for ourselves at the end.
6. We can take care of everything from start to finish, including the clean-out the sale so you get a broom clean house ready for listing or closing.
Q. Do we need to do anything before you come to take a look?
You need to know what will NOT be included so that we can properly evaluate the potential sale. Above all, don't throw anything out - things like food, spices, half containers of laundry soap, clothing, linens, cans of paint and oil, matchbooks and souvenirs, holiday decorations, office supplies, and other household items can add thousands to your sale. We have sold bags of rocks, bricks, and old peat moss. We take care of trash during set-up! We cannot stress enough how much value these small items can bring to your sale.
Q. How will you advertise our sale?
A. Our social media coverage reaches all of Central Florida Aside from our own website (where we will feature extensive photos of your sale), we have an active Facebook following, and various estate sale websites where buyers view your sale photos and description in a 250 mile radius Between our own email list and the subscribers to the estate sales websites, many thousands of customers will receive emails (with photos!) about your sale.
We also keep a large data base of people looking for special items, and make sure to contact every one of them when specific specialty items are in a sale.
Q. You really deal with the clean-out of leftover items at the end? The house will be left ready to go for sale or rental?
A. Yes, we manage the clean out for you. You only pay for the actual clean-out costs and dumpster rental or trash yardage fees; our time to manage this and ensure the job is finished is part of our commission.we can give you a list of helpful resources for donation and liquidations.
Q. I'm from out of town - do I need to be there for this?
A. No - we regularly have people send us keys from out of state. It's helpful if a relative or someone local can show us around the house the first time and show us the lights, thermostat controls, etc., but we have handled long-distance complete sale/clean-out situations with no problem at all. Obviously, if there are things the family is keeping, someone needs to deal with those first, but there is no need for anyone to be there while we are working or during the actual sale. We will sort out and set aside all personal paperwork, photographs, etc. for the family to take care of after the sale.
We are also happy to work directly with your estate lawyer or realtor.